Artisan 4.8L TILT-HEAD STAND MIXER Medallion Silver with Stainless Steel Accessories
5KSM185PSBMSRegular price Dhs. 3,199.00
With its high-quality craftsmanship and timeless design, KitchenAid’s iconic stand mixer is perfect for household and commercial kitchens. This culinary powerhouse features a tilting head for easy access, 10-speed settings for everything from ultra-fast whipping to slow mixing, and versatile accessories that handle everything from mixing heavy cake batters, kneading dough to whipping light and fluffy egg whites. Made of die-cast metal and stainless steel, this robust stand mixer will serve you for years to come. Comes with stainless steel accessories.
- With a high-performance motor paired with an efficient planetary mixing head, the Artisan stand mixer delivers perfect results every time.
- Planetary action allows the mixing head to spin independently while making continual revolutions around the bowl for complete, efficient mixing.
- With 10 speed settings, the Artisan stand mixer powers through any task - whether you’re stirring ingredients, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Tilt-head design allows access to the bowl and beater, so you can add ingredients to a recipe easily.
- With a big 4.8L stainless steel bowl, preparing ingredients in large batches becomes very easy.
- Integrated hub accommodates over 10 different attachments, turning your stand mixer into a food grinder, juicer, pasta maker and more. This gives you incredible versatility.
Material: Die-cast zinc
Dimensions: Height - 36 (cm), Weight - 24 (cm), Depth - 37 (cm), head-up height - 45 (cm)
Power: Wattage - 300 W, Voltage - 220 - 240 V, Frequency - 50/60 Hz
Accessories included: 1 wire whip, 1 dough hook, 1 flat beater, 1 x 4.8L stainless steel bowl, 1 pouring shield
- Wipe the stand mixer with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- The wire whisk and pouring shield are not dishwasher safe.
- The dough hook, flat beater, flex edge beater, and stainless steel bowl are dishwasher safe.
- Handle with caution - always turn off the stand mixer before and after inserting any attachment or accessory.