The most delicious, ultra soft and tender beef briskets that could be shredded easily. Slowly cooked in a simple homemade BBQ sauce until it’s deliciously tender and infused with incredible flavor. Served best with a side of coleslaw or steamed corn.
-Garlic and Onion powder
- Mix all dry ingredients in a small bowl. Rub the spice mixture all over the brisket on both sides and set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the broth, soy sauce, and ketchup. Pour into slow cooker until the brisket is just covered.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours. Once done cooking, either keep in the slow cooker on WARM, or transfer to a wood board and cover with foil and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, create a slurry with little cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Pour the slurry into the liquid in the slow cooker and stir. The liquid will begin to thicken after 2-3 minutes.
- Slice the meat against the grain and serve with sauce on top.