Spicy, savory, saucy, and cheesy all in one! Create delicious chicken enchiladas in the convenient and efficient electric pan!
Finely Chopped Onion
Thinly Sliced Jalapeno
Tabasco sauce or Hot Sauce
Cooked and Shredded Chicken Breast
Sliced Black Olives
Chopped Spring Onion
Shredded Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese
Salt and Pepper
- Cook onion and chopped jalapeno with olive oil, stirring often until softened for 5 minutes, in a large electric frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low and carefully add the tomato sauce, Tabasco and taco seasoning. Cook with the lid on for 15 mins then turn the electric skillet off.
- Remove the sauce from the skillet. Season with salt and pepper to taste, if needed. Spread ½ cup of the sauce in the bottom of the electric skillet and reserve the rest.
- Take each tortilla individually and dip them into the reserved sauce until thinly coated on both sides.
- Fill with chicken breast, black olives and green onions (keep aside some of the black olives and green onions for topping)
- Top with grated cheddar. Roll them up. Then place them in the electric skillet, seam-side down.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Pour whatever sauce is remaining on top. Sprinkle on the rest of the cheeses, jalapeno slices, green onions and black olives.
- Cook the enchiladas covered at 20 minutes. Sprinkle chopped cilantro on top. Serve!