Satisfy your cravings with this effortless and fudgy dessert, that only takes 3 minutes to make. A comfort food that will surely make you come back for more! Did we mention it goes well with vanilla ice-cream or whipped cream?Ingredients:
Vegetable oil or melted butter
- Mix all dry ingredients in a mug.
- Next, add in your oil, milk, vanilla essence and chocolate chips and mix it all together.
- The chips helps to make the brownie fudgy (don't overdo it as it can turn into a tough brownie)
- Cook in the microwave for 1 minute and 10-15 seconds, depending on the power level of your microwave.
- After cooking, the brownie should still look a tad moist, not entirely dry.
- Finish it off with a dollop of ice-cream or whipped cream for a fun treat!