Experience the incredible light feel, the astonishing sharp blade perfectly balanced in your palm while you cut your vegetables. It is only when you actually try the knife that it becomes a reality- an experience like no other. The ceramic knife won’t brown foods or transfer a metallic taste or smell, making your food the way it should- tasty & fresh. ARSHIA Ceramic knife, the vital tools you’ll need in your kitchen.
- Lightweight, will not rust, Resistant to acids, germs and oils
– Stay sharper longer: Harder than steel and will hold edge longer than a steel blade
– Our blades are made for precision slicing.
– Not for bones, hard surfaces, cheeses and hard/frozen foods.
– Refrain from carving, striking, and smashing
– Made of nano-materials, these knives are compact structured
– They are easy to clean and effectively curb the breeding of bacteria.
Almost everything that you cook will be cut, chopped or trimmed and having the tools to do the job well is the first step to produce a delicious meal. Most chefs choose German steel knives for their quality an durability. The key to their quality is the hardened alloy that is used to make the blades. The best products use high-grade carbon steel to make the metal as hard as possible.
– The blade is forged from one solid piece of steel, tempered to optimum 58C Rockwell, for durability
– The German Steel formula: X50CrMoV15- a special alloy for superb knifes
– The blade spine is carefully grounds and polished.
– Handle Ergonomically design handle to fit your hand.
– The edge is skilfully honed twice for razor sharpness.