Avoid takeout and create this easy sweet and savory Chicken Stir Fry dish! Get in your proteins and veggies in just 20 minutes. It already sound and taste so much better.
Chicken Thighs / breast cut into small cubes or bite-sized pieces
Broccoli cut into small florets
Red bell pepper - julienned
Diced garlic cloves and ginger
Honey / Sugar
Additional: Sesame seeds and spring onion
- Slice the chicken breast into strips. Doing so lets the meat absorb all the flavor and cooks faster.
- Marinate the meat with soy sauce, oyster sauce, bit of honey (or sugar), and mix with 1 tbsp cornstarch and water.
(leave 1/4th of marinate for later)
- In a large wok on medium to high heat, add in your oil.
- Once hot, stir the diced onion, ginger garlic until soft and bit translucent.
- Next, add in the chicken until cooked and brown, and set aside.
- Using the same wok, heat 1 tbsp of oil and butter.
- Stir fry the sliced carrots, broccoli, mushrooms and red bell pepper.
- Keep mixing around until it's cooked to your liking, or preferably half cooked or crisp tender.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and spring onion for a hint of freshness and nuttiness.