Wake up to a nice cold and deliciously brewed coffee. It's so easy make, and nice to have to kick-start the day. More affordable than buying at a coffee shop!
- Using a wide-mouth mason jar, combine the coffee and water. Stir to combine.
- Put a lid on the jar and refrigerate for 10-12 hours
- When straining the cold brew, place a thin paper coffee filter or a small, thin cotton napkin, or cloth over a small fine-mesh sieve.
- Pour the concentrate through the prepared sieve into a liquid measuring cup or pitcher.
- Let it rest for a few minutes to let the last of the cold brew trickle down.
- To serve, pour the cold brew concentrate over ice, with water or with your favorite milk or creamer.