The incredible combination of sweet and tart is absolutely irresistible. It's so simple, light and refreshing, guaranteed to become a family favorite!
Key limes / key lime juice
Graham Cracker (as your crust)
Sweetened condensed milk
- To create our crust, throw in the graham crackers, sugar and butter in a food processor, and pulse it into fine crumbs, creating our delicious base.
- Bake it for 7 minutes, then let it cool for half an hour.
- As for the filling, whisk lime juice, lime zest, sour cream and condensed milk in a bowl, and pour into the pie crust.
- Once more, bake the pie for 10 minutes at 350F.
- Let the pie cool down / chill in fridge for 30 mins to an hour.
- Top it off with whipped cream mixed with vanilla extract (optional) and you're good to go!