Impress your friends and family with this easy 10 minute microwave Peanut Brittle. A nutty, crunchy, sweet and salty nut bar, or confectionery, which goes well with Tea!
Perfect for family get-together, gifting, and snacking.
Sugar or corn syrup/ maple syrup/ honey
Chopped peanuts or pecans
Butter / cooking spray
- Spray / cookie sheet with butter or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, microwave sugar and corn syrup / maple syrup for 5 minutes.
- Pour in chopped mixed nuts, butter and vanilla extract and stir well. Microwave for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add a teaspoon of baking soda to make batter light and foamy.
- Pour onto the cookie sheet and spread it thin quickly before it dries.
- Keep aside to cool down.
- Once cooled, break into pieces and Enjoy!