Bring easy Thai fast food to the comfort of your home, which only takes 5-10 to come together. So delicious and chewy, a definite favorite amongst family guests.
Flank Steak - Thinly sliced
Dark Soy Sauce
Regular Soy Sauce
Fresh Wide rice noodles
Baby broccoli / Chinese broccoli
- Marinate thinly sliced flank steak in Dark Soy Sauce, Cornstarch and table spoon of vegetable oil. Coat evenly and set aside.
- Next, in a small bowl, combine oyster sauce, dark and regular soy sauce, fish sauce, pepper and sugar. Mix well.
- Note that your noodles should be soft or at room temperature.
- It's always best to use fresh wide rice noodles, but you can also use dried rice noodles.
- Use a wok for this dish. Keep over medium to high heat. Pour in your oil. Once it's hot, sear in your meat until it's cooked soft enough to eat. Overcooking it is not advisable. Keep aside.
- In the same wok, add a table spoon of oil and stir in the garlic and broccoli. Stir fry for 30 second. Make sure to keep stirring to avoid the garlic from getting burned.
- Maintaining the heat high, throw in your noodles and pour in the sauce mixture. Use a spatula to mix well for almost a minute.
- Right away add in back the meat and stir together.
- Make a well in the middle of the wok. Add in little bit of oil, and cook the scrambled eggs.
- Continue cooking, stirring less frequently until slightly caramelized for another 1 to 2 minutes, or until the noodles are heated through.
- Serve hot with Homemade Chili Oil on the side!